For corrosive effluent and environments commonly found in wastewater and industrial applications, consider the following special materials for additional durability:
- Anodized: A thicker layer aluminum oxide layer to protect against mildly corrosive water.
- Anodized & Powder Coated: A polyester powder coat is added to the anodizing process to protect against corrosive dust.
- Stainless Steel: Designed for used with high/low pH, sodium hydroxide, sulfuric acid, and sodium cyanide solutions used in mining heap leach and process waters. Only available on the 150 Series. Contact factory for availability.
Additional options/accessories for corrosive environments include:
- Effluent Lower Bearing Assembly: Includes an automatic drain to prevent corrosion due to stagnant water when the sprinkler is off.
- Brakeless: Designed specifically for dust suppression of iron ore to prevent stalling due to dust buildup.
- Dust Shield: Designed to prevent buildup of suspended solids which may otherwise cause sprinkler stalling.
- Vaneless Range Tube: removal of the stream straightening vanes to reduce plugging in manure and wastewater applications.