Pressure reducing valves are used anywhere you need to reduce a higher inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure. Applications include center pivot points, sprinkler and drip irrigation zone control valves, gravity-fed mainlines, and submain turnouts. The Nelson pressure control pilot is famous for precision accuracy and responsiveness, to ensure stable pressure regulation.
- Accurate 3-way control pilot reduces filtration requirements
- Fine-tune the pressure by hand; no tools required.
- Adjustment label simplifies setting the regulated pressure before installation
- Function label with clearly marked ports makes plumbing easy.
- Adjustment ranges: 5-30 psi / 5-60 psi / 10-120 psi
- Can be combined with other functions, including solenoid on/off, pressure sustaining, and rate-of-flow.