The TWIG-MC is the "brain" of the TWIG wireless system. And since it is operated by your own mobile device using the iOS or Android app, it is truly a simple and enjoyable experience to operate. Gone are the days of the irrigation manager handing a new, complicated automation system to the irrigator, only to see it remain untouched and abandoned years later.
The TWIG-MC turns valves on/off by sending commands to the TWIG radios in the field via a Hub that manages the radio network.
- Full mobile control using TWIG-MC app on your iOS or Android device, over Bluetooth® or remote through a user provided internet connection.
- Internet ready (user provided connection or cell modem)
- No subscription fees
- Map irrigation blocks
- Easy to program
- Programs are saved on the controller, not in the "cloud" or on your device, which means irrigation will continue despite cell or other internet outages.
- 2 pressure sensor inputs
- 1 flow meter input (pulse)
- 2 pump start contacts (DC latching, 5 amp max at 120VAC)
- 100-240 Volt AC or optional 12 Volt DC battery with solar charging kit (sold separately).
- Connects to the TWIG-V Hub, which manages the radio network (up to 100 TWIG-V devices and 8 TWIG-V repeaters).
- Backwards compatible with legacy (1st gen) TWIGs using the TWIG Hub.