The TWIG Repeater bridges obstacles that might block radio communications by relaying the radio signal from the TD200 or TWIG Hub to provide better signal strength to the TWIGs than they would otherwise have.
- Auto-routing radio network allows TWIGs to automatically join the network via the best signal (via the Repeater or direct to the controller).
- Up to 9 Repeaters in TWIG network.
- Optional Power Sources: 110Volt AC or 12 Volt DC battery with solar panel.
- TWIG Repeaters require an external antenna.
- TWIG Repeaters can communicate with each other to form a "daisy chain" or long link to increase distance of communiation.