Where the TWIG-MC is the "brain" of the system, the Hub is the "voice." The TWIG-V Hub communicates with the latest TWIG-V devices.
- Communicates using line-of-sight radio signal, over 900 MHz band (licensed in USA, Canada, and Australia)
- Reliable two-way communication sends and receives information from the field units.
- Fast-response radio network communicates in 3 seconds
- Can control up to 100 TWIG-V devices and 8 TWIG-V Repeaters
- Powered by and connects to the TWIG-MC using included cable
To bring TWIG-MC capability to first generation TWIG devices, refer to the TWIG Hub.