The Nelson ACV200 Air Control Valve is outstanding for controlling air in irrigation systems. Applications include: pump start-up high capacity air venting, pump shut-off vacuum relief, filter backflush, vent at high points, continuous air release during system operation.
- All corrosion resistant materials
- Self-Cleaning float guides work in dirty water
- High capacity aerodynamic design resists blowing closed
- Working pressure to 200 PSI
- Discharge elbow with internal protective screen
- Inlet 2" male NPT or BSP
Sprinkler performance data have been obtained under ideal test conditions and may be adversely affected by wind, poor hydraulic entrance conditions, or other factors. Published radius and diameter of throw performance are at nozzle pressure when tested at 1,250 feet above sea level. Your results may differ from the test data results obtained by Nelson Irrigation Corporation and Nelson Irrigation Corporation makes no representation regarding droplet conditions, uniformity, application rate, or fitness for a particular purpose.